Teenagers love to travel just as much as the parents and they are finally at the age where they can participate in almost all of the local activities in Cabo San Lucas. Ask your teen ahead of time what type of tours they are interested in because they will definitely have an opinion and want to do certain things while in Cabo. Here is a brief list of some of the “coolest” Los Cabos activities that most teens will enjoy.
- Jet Skis - There are several places on Medano beach where your family can rent jet skiis and ride them out into the bay. The small waves that roll in will be a lot of fun to jump off of so watch out of your teen is a daredevil.
- Canopy Tour - A very safe but thrilling adventure is one of the canopy tours available that will take you zip lining, repelling, and even tight rope walking. The half day trip is a lot of fun for the entire family and will give your teen something to brag about when they get back home with their friends.
- Surfing Lesson/Surf Trip - There are several great beaches where you can learn how to surf or find secluded waves if you already know how. Surfing down in Cabo is fun because the water is warm, clear, and there aren’t many people around hogging the waves.
- Scuba Diving/Snorkeling - One of the best Cabo San Lucas activities for teens is to dive under the sea and witness the thousands of species that live in the Sea of Cortez. Whether you are snorkeling around Lovers Beach or getting your scuba diving certification and watching the dorado swim past at 60 ft below the surface, all teenagers will enjoy witnessing life under the sea.
- ATVs - Kids of all ages can ride along with parents but if your teen has a valid drivers license they can jump on their own ATV and head out on tours through the desert or along the cost. What teen wouldn’t love to do a little offroading while on vacation?