Families can create some of the best memories during a Cabo San Lucas vacation. When you are planning what activities in Cabo San Lucas to do with your kids, make sure they are age appropriate and exciting to ensure a perfect vacation. You don’t want to end up reserving an adventure that has an age minimum of 12 and your kids are only 10. Here are five of the best Cabo San Lucas activities for kids.
- Cabo Dolphins - By far the leading tour for kids in Cabo is the dolphin encounter where they will be able to get up close in personal with the majestic creatures. Kids can even swim with the dolphins and the parents will love joining in on this activity as dolphins are fun for all ages, especially families. Minimum age required: 4-9 must be accompanies by an adult and 10+ can do it on their own.
- Sailing and snorkeling tour - Load the family up on one of the numerous sail boat tours that offer whale watching and snorkeling during the trip. The best thing about having younger kids is its usually cheaper. Ages 6 and under are usually free and 7-12 half price.
- Buccaneer Queen Pirate Ship - This tour takes your family back in time to when pirates ruled the Baja waters. They offer multiple types of tours and kids 5-12 are half off.
- Canopy Tour - If your little ones are the adventurous type, take them out on a world class canopy tour. They will get to do zip lines, repelling, rope walking, and more as they traverse through one of Baja Sur’s canyons and riverbeds. The tours are operated by well trained employees and children 7 years and older will have the time of their life. This is one of the top activities in Cabo San Lucas if your kid is a thrill seeker.
- Horseback Riding - One of the more relaxing Los Cabos activities is to go for a horseback ride right on the white sandy beaches. Kids ages 4 and up of all experience levels will enjoy traversing Cabo on horseback.